terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2023

LOVE???

They say it's Love that makes the world goes around. Which is what makes sense.

But it’s really like that?

Yes, there is our love for our family, friends. The love we feel for things we like. To those who say that there is the love of relationships, the love between two people.

But does it really exist or is it just the others, in the movies or something that they put in our heads?


I used to believe in Love when I was younger. I had the love of my grandparents, of my parents and sisters. Maybe the love of some friends and even the love for someone else. But now I really don’t believe it!! It seems something unattainable, something so far, far away from me!! 


I know we should not rush this kind of things but it’s starting to affect my mind in a deeper scale. 


Maybe it’s because I’m different, I don’t know but it feels so, so hard to find someone to love and that could love me back. 


It seems that these days people only care about social media, sex. Not really caring about the other, the relationships. It all seems so vague, so quick, so fast. 


I’m glad I have my family love but as we all know, it’s not enough. At least for me!! 


What do you guys feel about love? 





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário